Monday, December 28, 2009

long time no...write

weeks have passed and yet they seemed like days

too many things on my "to do" list...and none of them seem to want to get crossed off. My mind is clouded by questions of "is it the right choice?" and yet no one in this world can help me give them an answer...only myself and only with God's help.

The light at the end of the tunnel has vanished. Everything seems hazy.

I don't see how I'll ever finish these stupid assignments. I don't see how I'll ever be ready to sit for those exams in less than a month's time. But especially. I don't see how I'll ever be able to get the grades I need to live the dream. And yet initially it didn't seem so difficult.

It is time to press the stop button for the background music and the play button for the real thing.
To pull up my socks and press the accelerator pedal.
To forget everything else and live for IT.
But most importantly, to give all I have and all I'm worth for IT.

It might still not be enough, but at least I would have tried.

farewell my dears xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment