Sunday, May 9, 2010

Karma Karma wherefore art thou?

Karma Karma wherefore art thou?

have you crossed the sea so deep,

and then walked to mountains, steep?

did you lose your purse and phone,

leaving you unable to call home?

I really need you to come back here.

I'll pick you up, just tell me where!

I need your help, I've so much to do,

and now the potentiostat has gone mad too.

You're right, you're right

it's I who's got to fight.

but alone I'm weak, I need your help!

what's this now? you say you don't exist?

you say the answer lies tied to my neck?

but I only have faith and charity...I have no hope

Oh...you say that faith will give me the hope I need...
...maybe you're right
...and maybe I'm wrong
...maybe I do have hope after all

OK then, enjoy the mountains, and send me a post card every now and again!

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment